Thursday, September 18, 2008

Introduction

Hello i am Andy Herman. I graduated from Powers Catholic High School. My parents names are Tim and JoAnne. I have two older brothers and a younger sister. Tim is my oldest brother who is 25 and he lives in Chicago where he goes to law school. Mike is 22 and he goes to Kalamazoo also where he plays football and he is a chemistry major. My little sisters name is Madeline and she is 6 years old. At Powers i played football, basketball, and ran track. I was all-state in football and track. I have a girlfriend who goes to Western and she is also a freshmen. We have been dating for over a year and a half. I am on the football team where i play strong outside linebacker. I am excited for school to start but i am worried about managing the work load of school work and football.

No comments: